I’ve made a video for the “Scrappy Tag 2017” although nobody tagged me! I’m Billy no mates 😀
Here are the 15 questions, and below is the video:
1) What is one scrapbook item you do NOT own, that surprises you?
2) If you were designing your own line, what 3 elements would be REQUIRED?
3) What ONE item is a must for you to finish a layout?
4) Most used social media influence, besides YouTube?
5) Who is your Dream collaborator?
6) If money was no object, what would your first purchase be?
7) What do you have the most of in your stash?
8) Favourite item in your stash?
9) Most used item?
10) Where do you do your crafting?
11) Is there a layout or project you have been procrastinating on?
12) When you finish a layout does it go straight away or into a pile?
13) Scrappy Crush. Who would make you grin or just be so excited it they liked or commented on your project?
14) Favourite places to shop?
15) Dream job in the industry?
Thanks for watching and read you soon!
The other day I made this layout for one of this month’s sketch challenges over on For the Love of Pretty Paper. I was really drawn to the sketch I chose because of the use of multiple photos.
Here is my layout and the sketch:
And I also made a process video, so pop over YouTube to see more of how I created it and hear about the story behind the photos!
I hope you have liked it, and thanks for popping by!
I am still in Spain, but I thought I would post a video that I uploaded to youtube the other day with all the layouts that I created in the month of June. I actually love making these videos every month or so, as it gives me another opportunity to look at them before I put them away in the albums!
Here is the video. I’ll be back soon, and already have some layouts planned for when I’m home!
PS: Youtube allows me to schedule videos and create custom thumbnails… Cool!! I was looking forward to that and it has finally happened!
Read you soon!
I am on the UK Scrap Addicts blog and YouTube channel today with a layout featuring a large photo. A huge one indeed! It is a whooping 8×10 inches 🙂
You can find the blogpost here: http://ukscrapaddicts.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-always-maria-la-chica-large-photo.html
And here is my video!
Thanks for visiting, and hopefully I’ll read you soon again!
Today I bring you another layout that I have made for this week’s challenge of “T is for Tags” over at For the Love of Pretty Paper. This is my third (and last, I think!) layout 🙂
I also took the time to make a process video, so you can watch it here:
And if you don’t want to watch, that’s ok. Here are a few photos:
I used May’s Lottie Loves Paper kit, and although it was very very hot whilst creating it, I loved making it! Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I’ll see you soon!