Today’s layout was done for UK Scrap Addict’s Grab 5 challenge. To celebrate that we reached 500 followers on Instagram, we asked our followers to suggest items to do a Grab 5. And these are items:
- Pattern paper for background
- Embossing powder
- Half used sticker sheet
- Large title
- Number stickers or die cuts
And it was a bit of a challenge! Especially introducing embossing powder! It’s one of the most neglected items on my stash!
Here’s my layout:
And there’s a process video too! Come and watch!
Thanks for visiting today, and read you soon!
It is not quite the end of the month, but I know I am not going to be making much more before August arrives, so I thought I would get my Layout Lookback video done today 🙂 July wasn’t as busy as May (I don’t think I’ll get another busy month like that again!) but I still managed quite a few layouts.
Here they all are:
Read you very soon!
Hello everyone! I think this is going to be my last layout of the month unless I manage to get something else done at the weekend!
So today’s layout is inspired on Stick it Down‘s July single page sketch. As you will see from the video below, I started the layout following the sketch quite closely, but when it came to putting my photos down, I decided to rotate it. This means, though, that the stars at the top are not very straight, but this does not bother me too much.
I decided to use lots of washi tape. There was a conversation on FTLOPP about washi tape, and I realised how little I use mine, so I picked my favourite colour combination and made stars out of them 🙂
Here’s my layout, and the video!
And one more closeup:
Thanks for visiting, and read you very soon!
I’ve made a video for the “Scrappy Tag 2017” although nobody tagged me! I’m Billy no mates 😀
Here are the 15 questions, and below is the video:
1) What is one scrapbook item you do NOT own, that surprises you?
2) If you were designing your own line, what 3 elements would be REQUIRED?
3) What ONE item is a must for you to finish a layout?
4) Most used social media influence, besides YouTube?
5) Who is your Dream collaborator?
6) If money was no object, what would your first purchase be?
7) What do you have the most of in your stash?
8) Favourite item in your stash?
9) Most used item?
10) Where do you do your crafting?
11) Is there a layout or project you have been procrastinating on?
12) When you finish a layout does it go straight away or into a pile?
13) Scrappy Crush. Who would make you grin or just be so excited it they liked or commented on your project?
14) Favourite places to shop?
15) Dream job in the industry?
Thanks for watching and read you soon!
The other day I made this layout for one of this month’s sketch challenges over on For the Love of Pretty Paper. I was really drawn to the sketch I chose because of the use of multiple photos.
Here is my layout and the sketch:
And I also made a process video, so pop over YouTube to see more of how I created it and hear about the story behind the photos!
I hope you have liked it, and thanks for popping by!