I’ve made a video for the “Scrappy Tag 2017” although nobody tagged me! I’m Billy no mates 😀
Here are the 15 questions, and below is the video:
1) What is one scrapbook item you do NOT own, that surprises you?
2) If you were designing your own line, what 3 elements would be REQUIRED?
3) What ONE item is a must for you to finish a layout?
4) Most used social media influence, besides YouTube?
5) Who is your Dream collaborator?
6) If money was no object, what would your first purchase be?
7) What do you have the most of in your stash?
8) Favourite item in your stash?
9) Most used item?
10) Where do you do your crafting?
11) Is there a layout or project you have been procrastinating on?
12) When you finish a layout does it go straight away or into a pile?
13) Scrappy Crush. Who would make you grin or just be so excited it they liked or commented on your project?
14) Favourite places to shop?
15) Dream job in the industry?
Thanks for watching and read you soon!
Hello everyone! Today is Friday which means a new letter for the ABC challenge over on For the Love of Pretty Paper. This week’s letter is W and it stands for Wood! However, today’s layout is using last week’s letter which was D, D for Diagonal. I have just been super busy this week and I didn’t get a chance to update the blog!
So for my Diagonal layout I went for this gorgeous pattern paper as a background, because it also has lots of little diagonals on it too and I thought it suited the theme quite well!. The paper is from the Oasis collection and I think I may have to buy another sheet as I love it so much. I also added all my embellishments on a diagonal line, from bottom left to top right.
And here it is!
And a couple of close ups:
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to read you soon!
The other day I made this layout for one of this month’s sketch challenges over on For the Love of Pretty Paper. I was really drawn to the sketch I chose because of the use of multiple photos.
Here is my layout and the sketch:
And I also made a process video, so pop over YouTube to see more of how I created it and hear about the story behind the photos!
I hope you have liked it, and thanks for popping by!
Hello once again!
Today I bring you the last installment of my Chinese Whispers game!
For this set, my layout was the last in the series, and this series is the one where each layout is almost unrecognisable from the previous one and no resemblance to the original sketch!
Here is the sketch:
First take on the sketch by Michelle:
Who then passed it on to Lis:
Who then passed it to Helen:
And finally, my take on Helen’s layout:
This layout was hilarious to make, and a couple of people have commented on scrapbooking something so gross. But, hey, why not? Why scrapbook about first steps, first words, first everythings… So first lice infestation too! 😀
Thanks for joining me today and read you soon!
Today I bring you another Chinese Whispers set of layouts! I was second in this sequence, and there is no sketch as far as I know (I’m sure there was one, it’s just that I haven’t seen it)
Here they go:
First one by Helen:
Which I scraplifted:
I then passed it on to Michelle
And last but not least, Lis:
I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio’s Endless Summer collection for my layout, and at the beginning I wasn’t keen on cutting the photos into circles, but I am actually in love with how this layout turned out so I won’t complain! One more close up:
Thanks for popping by and read you very soon!