Today layout I made for the Mercy Tiara 27 Day Scrapbook Challenge on Facebook. The challenge was to use the following:
- Autumn related layout
- 4 pattern papers
- Use a stamp
- Multiple photos
- Include journalling on the page
- Use die cuts
In addition to the required elements, I also included three extra items from Moira’s tic tac toe challenge, which were
- Add journalling on a tag
- Use thread or twine
- Make it leafy!
And here is my layout!
It may not seem like it, but there really are four pattern papers in there! Two in the main vertical line, and two more mounting the photo 🙂 A couple more close ups:
Thanks for visiting today, and read you very soon!
Today’s layout I made for a challenge over at the Mercy Tiara group. It was a tough challenge, I tell you!
The “recipe” was:
1. A theme of music and/or movies. This can be about a favourite song or movie or just a song or movie title as the title for the layout or even song lyrics or a quote from a movie
2. A grid style in part or all of the layout
3. Something black & white
5. A simple outline or sillouhette image, this can be stamped, stencilled or hand drawn
6. I’m scared to say it, but …. No letter stickers!
In addition to this list, there was also a tic tac toe challenge to go with it, and I also incorporated a line from the tic tac toe: Use a frame, stitching and use a list on your journalling.
And here it is! Unfortunately, these colours are hard to photograph!
Thanks for popping by and see you very soon!