Today’s layout I made for a challenge on the Mind the Scrap group. This week’s challenge is to scraplift other ladies participating in the event. There have been 5 weeks of challenges so far, although this one is my first week participating, so there are plenty of layouts to scraplift!
This is my layout:
I used the Felicity Jane “London” collection, and I am so happy that I have been able to make two layouts so far with this collection which are quite masculine!
Here’s a close up of that mini cluster at the bottom. The puffy camera is soooo gorgeous! I have a few of them that came in one of my Lottie Loves Paper kits, but I have no idea where they are from!
Thanks for visiting today and read you very soon!
This is the third and last layout that I made at the Scrap Cafe crop on Saturday. I used papers from the “Tealightful” collection by Pebbles, and the embellishments are mainly Cocoa Vanilla Studio, from the “Love Always” collection. Both purchased from Lottie Loves Paper.
I had to retouch the mixed media under the papers once I got home, as what I added at the crop was mainly hidden by the papers. And as you can see, I went fro a cream textured cardstock, rather than pure white and I think it looks great!
Here it is:
And a few close ups:
Thanks for visiting and read you very soon!
Today’s layout has been made for the new letter prompt on For the Love of Pretty Paper’s ABC challenge. This week the letter is S and S is for Squares! We want people to feature squares on their layouts. Be it small squares or large ones, one or many… Up to you!
I have created quite a few “squarey” layouts lately, so today I wanted to make something a bit different and I decided to create just one big square as the main focus of the layout. I have used Cocoa Vanilla Studio “Wild at heart” collection, which is so gorgeous!
Here’s my layout and video! I hope you’ll watch!
Read you very soon!
I am on the Silhouette UK Blog today with a scrapbook layout using pentagons.
I hope you’ll come and visit!
I’ve made a video for the “Scrappy Tag 2017” although nobody tagged me! I’m Billy no mates 😀
Here are the 15 questions, and below is the video:
1) What is one scrapbook item you do NOT own, that surprises you?
2) If you were designing your own line, what 3 elements would be REQUIRED?
3) What ONE item is a must for you to finish a layout?
4) Most used social media influence, besides YouTube?
5) Who is your Dream collaborator?
6) If money was no object, what would your first purchase be?
7) What do you have the most of in your stash?
8) Favourite item in your stash?
9) Most used item?
10) Where do you do your crafting?
11) Is there a layout or project you have been procrastinating on?
12) When you finish a layout does it go straight away or into a pile?
13) Scrappy Crush. Who would make you grin or just be so excited it they liked or commented on your project?
14) Favourite places to shop?
15) Dream job in the industry?
Thanks for watching and read you soon!